Frequently Asked Questions
In Phoenix, AZ, you can always contact us via phone, email or you can schedule a meeting with our personnel. We are always glad to help and support our customers with personalized attention.
Where are the products designed?
We design our products right here in the USA, we want to accommodate to the life in America, serving our customers with high quality products.
How can I become a distributor?
You may request an application via email and we will get in touch with you to see how we can better serve you. We are always looking for distributors that would like to partner with us.
Which brands does Ming’s Mark manufacture?
American Outland, Stylish Camping, Power Tech- On, Green Long Life, GoWISE USA and Green Value LED.
What are the main products sold by Ming’s Mark?
Air Fryers, Pressure Cookers, Camping Chairs, Flashlights, Power Inveters, Blood Pressure Monitors, Scales, Pedometers, Fans, Outdoor rugs.
What is Medium-density fiberboard (MDF)?
Medium-density fiberboard (MDF) is an engineered wood product formed by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibers, often in a defibrator, combining it with wax and a resin binder, and forming panels by applying high temperature and pressure. MDF is denser than plywood.
It is made up of separated fibers, but can be used as a building material similar in application to plywood. It is stronger and much denser than normal particle board. Benefits of MDF: isotropic (its properties are the same in all directions as a result of no grain), so no tendency to split, and it is consistent in strength and size.
What is Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP)?
Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP) is composed of non-toxic and low density polyethylene core between two sheets of aluminum by using “extrude and continuous composite” compositing production line. The innovative product conception of seemingly contradictory properties such as excellent formability and stability, low weight and large sizes, brilliant colors and weather resistance, just to mention only a few.
The combination of all these advantageous characteristics makes aluminum composite panel one of the most versatile materials for interior and exterior design.
Automotive Light Bulb Cross Reference
Check Automotive Light Bulb Cross Reference.pdf
Why buy LED lights?
An LED is a semi-conductor (as used in electronics) so there is less heat. The energy consumption is much less because it doesn’t waste energy in heat. Because it uses less energy you are reducing your carbon footprint. You are helping to save the environment, too!
How to buy LED lights?
- Determine which socket base your old bulb has. (So it will fit in your fixture.)
- Decide how bright you want it. Cool is brightest, Natural light is similar to the sun’s light, Warm is a bit less bright.
- Lumens are the measurement of a ratio
- The LED quantity and style per bulb along with the quality helps determine the longevity of the LED bulb. Most of ours will last 100,000 hours.
- If you are unsure of your socket base type, you can usually get by with a universal unless, it is a tube light replacement.
- Some LEDs are not designed to use in a dimmer switch, so if your fixture has a dimmer, make sure the LED replacement bulb will work with a dimmer switch.
Why buy our LED lights?
At Ming’s Mark Green LongLife it gives us no greater pleasure than to help RVers make the smart, cost saving transition to a more environmentally friendly, safe and long lasting lighting alternative only found in LED Lighting technology and products.
- Our bulbs are designed to solve a drawback in using regular LEDs in an RV, power fluctuations. Most of our bulbs are designed to be used from 8-30 Voltage DC range, so it reduces that drawback.
- Our LED lights have built-in quality control. Each bulb is tested prior to packaging, so it is proven to meet our top quality expectations. Each production run is lab certified, also.
Our standard one year warranty on everything we sell shows our confidence in this product, too.